While Christmas may look and feel a little different for us all this year, that’s not to say we won’t still seek to spread our usual festive joy with some sublime gifts, or bring a special finishing touch to every celebratory occasion outfit.
With classic Christmas hues and our most iconic sparkling shades, plus exclusive gift collections and some less conventional tones, we present here ten favourite festive polishes… it’s just up to you to decide which to gift or keep!
- Striking, sophisticated and so very stylish, you won’t find a more perfect red polish this Christmas than our iconic Rouge. Flattering for every skin tone, this fiery hue also works with every outfit. It really is the can’t-go-wrong shade. Find Rouge alongside other seasonal classics, Glamazon and Star Dust, in our Christmas-exclusive Festive Icons Collection.
- Seek a contemporary edge to your style? Whether wishing for a crisp contrast or a flawless, elegant finish, our pure white opaque polish Flocon (the French word for ‘snowflake’) is a truly wonderful wintery tone.
- While not for the faint-hearted, our scintillating emerald polish, Glamazon, with its flash of pearlised green-blue, is oh-so wearable! A stunning shade on tips and toes, you couldn’t find a more glamorous (or eye-catching) pick for your festive gathering. If you love green as we do, find Glamazon paired with Viva La Vegan and bestselling 2-in-1 base and top coat, Bare Essentials, in our Christmas-exclusive Green Goddess Collection.
- When a subtle sparkle is called for, look no further than Ring A Posie. This warm rose-gold is the perfect balance of fun-loving fine glitter and grown-up glamour, and is a shade that’s sure to bring cheer to every wearer.
- Those who seek a non-metallic shimmering polish should reach for Mystique Red. Bold and beautiful, this rich burgundy hue features finely milled iridescent particles that really do add a little something special to your finished style. Find this favourite in our Christmas-exclusive Style & Shimmer Collection, along with Rouge and Bare Essentials.
- Of course, festive get-togethers don’t always call for glitter. On cool days and evenings, add warmth and wonder to your ensemble with our year-round polish bestseller, the universally flattering and supremely sophisticated deep red-black, Noirberry.
- Fans of smouldering polishes will also love our stormy grey, Stone. This hue’s cool, creamy finish and modern, moody edge has seen it become a favourite winter nude for so many. This year, we’ve paired it with our semi-sheer Star Dust and dazzling Pink Sand in our limited-edition Mesmerised Collection.
- No edit would be complete without a nude polish and, for those occasions or ensembles where something a little softer and more understated is required, our vintage semi-sheer pink, Kindness, performs perfectly – but act fast, this limited-edition blush has already sold out once this season!
- Desire a seasonal nude that’s a little less rosy? Reach for our rich and creamy caramel, Honesty, a divine polish pairing whether worn daytime or evening. Find it in our exclusive Christmas collection, Noble Nudes, alongside Almond and Mystere – a can’t-go-wrong nude trio we all need in our nail wardrobe.
- When a classic French manicure look will best suit the occasion or outfit, reach for A Touch of Powder. Instantly refreshing and naturally pretty, our semi-sheer beige-pink is a chic shade that everyone can wear.
Don’t forget, our 12-free, breathable formula means you can rest assured nails are in the very best of hands when switching between Nailberry shades this season. Gift a special someone, or yourself, a joyful festive manicure this year… let’s colour our nails healthy!