While the dust has long settled on our holiday festivities, that doesn’t mean we can’t continue to be as creative or playful with our manicures. From metallic accents and negative space styles to eye-catching twists on neutral nails, uplift your everyday winter wardrobe and take your ordinary manicure to extraordinary new heights with these easy, seasonal nail looks.
Neat & chic
Combining bold-yet-neutral, complementary colours, soft lines, unique dot accents and negative space minimalism, this low-maintenance look is fresh and intriguing. Wear on office days and weekends so everyone can enjoy it.
1. Apply a single layer of Elegance and allow to dry fully
2. Using a fine brush, sweep Glamazon onto one top corner of the nail tip
3. Once dry, repeat with Viva La Vegan at the other corner
4. Use a cocktail stick dipped in Spiritual to drop dots wherever you wish
5. Lock in shine and staying power with your choice of top coat
Get into the groove
Easily elevate your every blush polish by introducing a little groove, colour and flair on one or two statement nails. Quick, easy and effective, make this look your own by experimenting with different contrasting colours.
1. Apply two coats of Lait Fraise and allow to dry fully
2. Dip a fine brush or cocktail stick in Blue Moon and draw a smooth curve from cuticle to tip
3. Repeat with A Smart Cookie (don’t worry about perfectly mirrored curves - freestyle it)
4. Add a layer of top coat for a hard-wearing, glossy finish
Superb for a special occasion or standout daytime look, the hand-painted white stars adorning this metallic manicure may look intricate but really aren’t hard to achieve yet create the perfect finishing touch.
1. Apply two coats of Blue Moon and allow to dry fully
2. Dip a fine brush or cocktail stick in Flocon and dot onto your nail
3. Use the brush or stick tip to draw out four small star bursts
4. Once dry, add a single layer of top coat for a chip-resistant, high-shine finish
Coffee and cream
Nude nail polish works with every look, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have a bit of fun with it. Experiment with different bubble sizes and colours to suit you mood and outfit.
1. Apply two coats of Almond and allow to dry fully
2. Dip a fine brush or cocktail stick in Honesty and draw circles or semi-circles
3. Fill in each shape, building two thin layers (rather than a single thick one)
4. Seal in shine and longevity with a layer of top coat
Another favourite nude nail look with a refined French manicure twist. We love how the dipped metallic tip beautifully compliments both the beige and blush tones of this elegant base colour.
1. Apply two coats of Au Naturel and allow to dry fully
2. Carefully sweep Ring A Posie along the nail tip
3. Allow to dry, then repeat step 3
4. Add a single sweep of top coat for a durable, glossy finish
Metallic French mani
Playful, colourful yet with all the simplicity and style of a negative space look, this minimal French manicure works wonderfully on short nails in particular. Use tape or a fine brush to achieve the crisp, clean tip line.
1. Apply a single coat of Elegance and allow to dry fully
2. Taking each colour in turn, carefully sweep Blue Moon, Stargazer and To The Moon & Back along each nail tip
3. Allow to dry, then repeat step 2
4. Finish with a layer of your chosen top coat
Inspired? We hope so! Tag us in your Nailberry winter nail looks on Instagram at @nailberry_ using #colouryournailshealthy