This year, Nailberry will partner with 4 amazing fashion brands to prep models’ nails with the help of our best nail technicians by using our most seasonal shades and treatments for each model backstage.
- VIN + OMI on the 15th February
- Sadie Williams on the 17th February
- Emilia Wickstead on the 19th February
- Minki on the 20th February
London Fashion Week has just started and we have prepared a step-by-step guide for your nails to always look gorgeous for all the shows you may attend this season.
- It all begins with a strong base coat before applying your favorite shade and after having filed your nails. It will make your manicure last longer by prolonging the manicure. Without a base, manicure will chip a lot faster. Shop all our base/top coats here: https://www.nailberry.co.uk/collections/base-coat-top-coat
- You can apply our LittleTreasure Cuticle Oil to make the nail polish application easier and moisturize your skin by pushing it back. The best way to apply it is to massage the corner of the nails deeply to relax your hands as much as possible.
- The nail polish you use makes all the difference. With Nailberry, your nails will always look healthier and the shade will last for many days thanks to our proven 12 chemical free formula. We recommend using those shades, perfect for the season – of course, always apply 2 layers for a longer last.
- A Touch of Powder
- Baby Blue
- Dial M for Maroon
- Love You Very Matcha
- Minty Fresh
- No Regrets
- Number 69
- Silver Lining
- Star Dust
- Viva La Vegan
- Always use a top coat as soon as your two shades are dry, to act as a protective barrier and prevent from chipping.
- As we are constantly rushing during Fashion Week before each shows, it is necessary to use our Fast DryOil to make your nails dry in a few minutes and leave a natural glow.
What is your best nail tip for Fashion Week?