Preparing for a return to the office? If you’re feeling a little out of practice with the morning routine, we’re here with our edit of nail colours to elevate your mood and style. After all, there’s nothing quite like pairing a fresh manicure with your professional wardrobe to ensure you look and feel composed, confident and perfectly polished.
- After summer’s bold, bright and spirited shades, muted neutrals will undoubtedly begin to play a bigger role in our return-to-work style. Muted, of course, doesn’t mean mundane. Delicate beiges and greys look elegant while pairing with almost any outfit colour. Channel calm composure with our grey-nude, Mindful Grey, or go soft and sophisticated with our creamy beige, Simplicity.
- For mood-boosting colour that still matches your office outfit, look no further than our pastel lilac, Serendipity. Distinct without being too bright, it’s an upbeat alternative to your usual neutral.
- Prefer a deeper pigment in your polish? Our dark beige, Honesty, may be your perfect workwear pick. Warm, flattering and gorgeously glossy, it adds a dash of understated glamour to your ensemble. It’s our ultimate nude nail polish.
- Go deeper still by exploring the magenta end of the shade spectrum. Our autumn-winter limited edition, Cashmere, is proving a back-to-work beauty hit with its chic, creamy, vintage blush hue, as is our dark, smoky and sophisticated lavender-grey, Peace.
- Seasonal scarlets will, of course, continue to play a part in our workwear style. A year-round, can’t-go-wrong choice is Nailberry icon, Rouge - our supreme power-dressing red polish. For crimson colour lovers, our dark and deliciously juicy red-pink, Strawberry Jam, exudes a cool confidence that pairs perfectly with a crisp, tailored look.
- A surprise for some - though not those of us already converted - blue polish proves a versatile shade that’s always in style. Our muted mid-blue, Spiritual, looks sleek, chic and shiny. Or, for a more striking statement, opt for our dark navy-grey, Number 69.
- No nail polish edit this time of year would be complete without a deep, dark and delightfully seasonal brown. Presenting Hot Coco, another favourite in our latest limited-edition collection, Time To Hygge. A fusion of rich espresso and smooth chocolate, this fabulously flattering shade is a warm and wonderful accessory for your workwear wardrobe.
- Woken up wanting a more natural look for nails? Sweep on our semi-sheer pale pink, Elegance, to swiftly give nails a fresh and feminine lease of life. Have time to spare? Upgrade to our Classic Chic Collection, pairing Elegance, Flocon and Bare Essentials, for your finest French Manicure.
Share your style
Whether you opt for a rapid refresh or some on-point office nail art, we’d love to see your back to work Nailberry polish picks. Share your style with us on Instagram @nailberry_