We know many of you love wearing vibrant colours all year round (we’re huge fans too). Winter does, however, often subconsciously steer us towards the deeper, duskier, more muted side of the nail shade spectrum. So, with spring’s arrival, we’d like to inspire a seasonal refresh.
Brighter, warmer, longer days are here, nature is in bloom and we welcome sun-filled, smile-inducing colour into our lives and wardrobes. Make sure your mani joins in on the fun with these spring style favourites…
- For a sunny spring manicure, lemon polish is a must. Brighten your daytime look with Folie Douce and enjoy the cheerful pop of pastel yellow in this warm, sweet and creamy-soft hue.
- Deep citrus tones are ideal for adding a fun, eye-catching edge to your evening outfit - particularly if taking advantage of the lighter evenings. Sweep on our spiced orange-red, Joyful. Exotic and empowering, the name really does say it all.
- Sticking with the hotter shades, pinks are set to be big this spring-summer. Neon nail fans will love Sacred Lotus, especially if you’re jetting off for spring break. Alternatively, reflect that party vibe at home with our rich, shiny fuchsia, Pink Berry.
- If the long Easter break brings a city break with friends, romantic getaway or family ski trip, channel your upbeat mood with our light, bright red, Cherry Chérie - flattering on all skin tones and stunning day or night.
- Love a lively colour but looking for something less standout? Get your fun polish fix with our crisp, light coral, Peony Blush. Sweet, chic and shiny, it’s an ideal shade for spring weddings or special days out.
- Green may not be your usual go-to but, take our word for it, you’ll love our verdant light khaki, Love You Very Matcha the moment it adorns your spring tips and toes. Bright, energising and versatile, it truly is a must-try.
- When the occasion calls for something more demure or you’d simply prefer a low maintenance mani, turn to your trusty nude. Our soft, semi-sheer A Touch Of Powder delivers that fresh, ‘your-nails-but-better’ look that matches everything. For an opaque, creamier beige finish, Simplicity is the epitome of stylish and sophisticated nude.
Work or play, home or away, keep your spring mani smooth, shiny and long-lasting by pairing your polish with one of our oxygenated base and top coats.