Late Autumn-through-winter - a season that spans moments of calm and chaos. Serene winter walks, cosy fireside catch-ups, high energy shopping dates and scores of celebrations. It’s the time to experiment with nail colour and we have just the edit to inspire. From understated everyday elegance and classic colours making a comeback to intense hues that exude holiday spirit, these are the shades you’ll love to be seen in. Fingerless gloves at the ready…
- Deep, dark burgundy tones are simply timeless. They work with everything, promising guaranteed glamour every time… and you won’t find finer than Noirberry, our Founder Sonia’s favourite.
- Black nails are back and monochrome manicures are more chic than ever this season. Perfect for short nails in particular, wear our versatile Black Berry polish for full-impact colour, clever nail art detailing or minimal yet still super-stylish tips.
- For a softer monochrome look, grey is always a winner. Serenity is our polish pick - classic and captivating, it’s a wonderful seasonal alternative to nude yet still as versatile.
- We’re seeing chocolate nails everywhere right now and we aren’t surprised. Delicious, rich and warm, shades like Hot Coco are stylish, sophisticated and so incredibly wearable on nails of every length and shape.
- Every season needs a statement red and, as our Founder Sonia says “It’s the shade you can never go wrong with”. Day or night, Rouge is always right. Pair with a base and top coat and you’ll be chip free for days and days.
- Hot plum polish may not be as much of a winter classic as red, but it is exceptionally effective at warming up your wardrobe on a frosty day. Reach for Extravagant and inject joyful colour into your life and style on a cloudy day.
- Metallics are having a real must-wear moment. Whether painted on tips for a subtle style nod or swept over full nails for pure, festive opulence, we couldn’t love their light-reflecting look more. With a radiant rose-gold Stargazer, dashing russet-red To The Moon & Back and bejewelled Blue Moon, we adore every metallic in our Moon Collection. How bold do you want to be?
- Navy nails are our go-to for warding off any winter blues. Crisp and clean, they add a striking edge to your style and offer something different to this season’s usual colours. Our no.1? Number 69.
Viva La Vegan’s smouldering, deep khaki hue is the most gorgeous seasonal green. Flattering all skin tones and so wearable day and night, this subtle statement shade is consistently an autumn-winter bestseller.
- Last, but by no means least, our edit wouldn’t be complete without a nude nail polish. Channel the white polish trend your way with a cooler neutral like Almond or dial-up the warmth with Honesty.
Lock-in the ultimate finish
Nothing beats showing off your Nailberry colour in all its glory. Add a finishing sweep of 25-free UV Gloss Top Coat to lock-in plump, gel-like shine and supreme long-wear (no need for UV or LED lamps).