Pantone may have named it the colour of 2020, but we’ve always had a soft spot for beautiful, classic blue. While this specific shade is indeed sophisticated, supremely flattering and stylish all year round, here we shine a spotlight on the very many qualities of all ten blue polishes in our award-winning L’Oxygéné collection
From subtle semi-sheer pastels and spirited electric hues to exotic jewel tones and enticing inky shades, dive into our tried-and-trusted blue palette and discover a new polish you’re sure to treasure.
- Cool, contemporary and delightfully dark, the smouldering inky-grey tone of Number 69 will take your style and self-confidence to another level – an inspired pairing for daytime or evening ensembles.
- Punchy, playful and guaranteed to attract many admiring glances, sweep our exquisite electric blue, Maliblue, onto tips and toes for the ultimate finish to your fearless style.
- Rich, warm and timeless, our midnight blue, Moonlight, was originally released as a limited edition, yet popular demand secured its permanent place in our palette. We can’t say we’re surprised…
- Set free your fun and frivolous side with our brilliantly bright turquoise, Santorini. Guaranteed to lift your spirits every time it catches your eye, it looks particularly perfect against bronzed skin.
- We’d be hard-pressed to pick what we love most about, Spiritual; its moody, of-the-moment grey-blue hue or its remarkable ability to work with everything we wear. This is a one-of-a-kind neutral we all need in our nail armoire.
- Glamorous occasions don’t always call for reds… from the way its exquisite jewel tones catch the light to the ultra-shiny finish that never goes unnoticed, our deep blue-purple, Blueberry, is a perfect pairing for your elegant evening gown.
- Seek a more subtle and sweet shade for your next occasion? The creamy pastel hue of our baby blue polish, Hope, makes it a pretty pick for a baby shower, wedding or springtime garden party.
- Perk up your daytime style with the picture-perfect hue of our opaque bluish-purple, Bluebell – a colour crafted especially to capture the pure joy of this bright and beautiful flower.
- Vibrant yet not too bright, the charming, versatile tones and chic shine of our muted lilac, Serendipity, make it a much-admired alternative to your usual nude polish.
- While some may challenge its inclusion in this edit, we simply had to feature our lavish pearlised green-blue, Glamazon. From casual daytime style to dialling up the dazzle by night, this bold bestseller delivers a bewitching finish to your look.
Whether it’s ensuring the smoothest polish application or sealing in colour’s staying power, don’t forget to start and finish every beautiful blue manicure with a sweep of Base and Top Coat
. Browse our breathable formulas here